169 Pixel Gang
The 1st NFT to TV show.
PUBLIC SALE SOLD OUT
Buy on secondary markets.
About the show
169 Pixel Gang is an adult animated gangster sitcom 100% funded by fans.
It follows the small time crook Charlie, and his gang of misfts as they try and rise to the top of organised crime in the city.
Holders of Season 1 NFTs will get daily token drops they will be able to use to buy items from the show shop like – tickets to meet the writers, live screenings, merch and more.
Charlie is the leader of the 169 Pixel Gang. He was raised by his single parent, Anastasia, and lives on one of the poorest neighborhoods in the city. With a deep hatred to his estranged father, Charlie wants to prove to himself that he can be more powerful than his father, to provide for his mother and create the gang as the family he always wanted.
Charlie’s beautiful and seductive mother who was the former mistress of a Russian mafia boss. She she spent years absorbing the culture of gangster life but when she fell pregnant with Charlie, she was forced into exile and moved to America as a waitress. Even though her luxurious life is gone, Anastasia tries to be a loving mother, so she is dedicated to enabling Charlies’ success and happiness, and will support him in anything he does.
A psychopathic gay person, who also goes by the name Jasmine when seen in drag. Jamal met Charlie while working at The 69, the gangs nightclub. He is described by his peers as charismatic, funny, and charming. But rumor has it that he cuts off the genitals of his enemies and eat them. The gang have seen him acting strange around dead bodies that sometimes they starts to question themselves, “Is Jamal crazy?”
A Vietnamese girl who aced her way through school and college in America. Dep has a deep cynicism for everything mainstream, and finds the idea of helping Charlie create the greatest gang of all time more enticing than Wall Street. Dep is serious, attractive, witty and isn’t concerned about what others think of her. She is not afraid to speak her mind. She takes her role in the gang very seriously – as a public relations officer and as the right-hand person of Charlie
The twin brother of Dep, Minh does whatever his sister wants him to do and he’s happy doing it. Minh is a wiz at creating profitable opportunities for the gang, and takes the role of business manager. Minh is quiet and introverted but has a thing for beautiful women. So it’s not surprising that Minh is obsessed with Charlie’s mom.
A former marine and state wrestling champ, Brick is the muscle of the group. He doesn’t trouble himself with understanding how the world works, and resolves most problems with his fists. Brick has known Charlie since they were kids, and would always follow him into any situation. He’s a simple guy who likes fast food, the gym and his little dog Peewee.
About the NFTs
Mint Price = 1 SOL
- Launch of the 169 discord channel
- Announcement of the roadmap
- Launch of the YouTube channel and beginning of project updates by the 169 founder
- Announcement of the first 6 characters in the show, and a short bio of the backstory and characteristics
- Releasing more information about the show and a synopsis of what the TV show will be about
4pm UTC Presale – to be eligible for the presale event check our discord
- 4pm UTC Public sale of Season 1 characters
- Available to buy and sell the 169 Gang on Solana marketplaces
- Launch the first 169 Pixel Gang short.
- Begin writing the script for the pilot episode of 169 Pixel Gang.
- Begin production of the pilot episode.
- Release the official trailer for the pilot episode to Season 1 NFT holders
- Finish production on the pilot episode.
- Launch a live screening event token for holders of Season 1 characters.
- Begin pitching the pilot to major networks and platforms.
- Begin production on the rest of the episodes for Season 1
- Continue to have live events for Season 1 holders.
Q4 2022 and 2023
- Launch Season 1 of the 169 Pixel Gang TV show
- Launch the season 2 NFT sale.
Animated TV series budgets can run into the hundreds of thousands per episode.
In order for this project to become a reality, we need to sell –
25% sold – creation of the first 169 Pixel Gang short for Season 1 holders
50% sold – at the sale of half our season 1 NFTs we will have enough to fund the production of the TV pilot
100% sold – we will have enough to fund an entire season of 169 Pixel Gang
169Lukey is an artist and entrepreneur. He has sold over 10,000 physical portraits and been featured in a number of publications including a mini-documentary shot for a prime time BBC show. 169Lukey has built multiple profit generating companies, and going on to sell 2 of them. He is looking forward to bringing the 169 Pixel Gang to life.
If you elect to purchase an NFT through the https://169pixel.com/ website, any financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted solely through the Solana blockchain network. The 169 Pixel Gang team will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, or the ability to reverse any transactions.